Monday, August 22, 2022

Tailor Made Music Lessons | Tailor Made Music Programs

Each lesson that I teach is individually crafted. It is Tailor Made for that individual student. What works for one person will not necessarily be appropriate for someone else for many reasons that are deeper than individual learning styles. I draw upon my 30 years of teaching experience to tailor a lesson that fits each student, regardless of their abilities or experience. I do not use method books or exercises as I have found that they are very limiting and again will not work for everyone. One size does not fit all.

If you wanted an amazing dress or suit made for you, you would go to a first class tailor or dressmaker, and discuss with them what you would like them to create for you. Instead of measuring up my students with a tape measure, I ask a lot of questions to find out what the student would like to do. 

Get More Info : Alexander Technique to Improve Balance

Websites : https://judithmuir.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music- Pickup where you left off!! | Music Classes for Autism

It’s been a while since you last picked up the saxophone or sat down at the piano, and you only sing in the shower or car -it’s probably bee...