Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Sing play Music Outreach Programs | Music Classes for Autism

I offer one-on-one instruction using the Sing-Play approach for all my students, children, and adults, including those with disabilities.

My music teaching is informed by my training as a teacher of the Alexander Technique. I guide my students to help them adopt good breathing and postural practices, including the best way to hold an instrument, sit on a piano bench, and stand at full natural height.

I give Instruction in: Piano, Voice, Clarinet and Saxophone

Cost: $80 (60 minutes)
$60 (45 minutes)
$40 (30 minutes)
Sliding Scale.

Phone: (845) 677 5871

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working with Judith has been so fun and helpful.
    https://judithmuir.com/

    ReplyDelete

Music- Pickup where you left off!! | Music Classes for Autism

It’s been a while since you last picked up the saxophone or sat down at the piano, and you only sing in the shower or car -it’s probably bee...