Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Music Classes for children and adults | Sing-play music

 

Do you know learning to make music helps your child develop skills that are quite difficult to acquire from any other activity?

The real advantage is that even if music lessons don’t extend to a higher professional level, your child will have developed a love of music as well as music skills that will enrich their entire adult lives.

Want music lessons? I offer one-on-one instruction using the Sing-Play approach for all my students, children, and adults, including those with disabilities.

My music teaching is informed by my training as a teacher of the Alexander Technique. I guide my students to help them adopt good breathing and postural practices, including the best way to hold an instrument, sit on a piano bench, and stand at full natural height.

Contact Judith now!!

Phone: (845) 677 5871
Address: 60 Eddy Road, Verbank, NY 12585

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music- Pickup where you left off!! | Music Classes for Autism

It’s been a while since you last picked up the saxophone or sat down at the piano, and you only sing in the shower or car -it’s probably bee...